Mother’s Day is less than a week away and what better way to show her that you care than to help your little ones make a handprint vase to put her flowers in? These are easy to make and require very little supplies, so let your little ones pick out their favorite colors of paint and get to work!
-paintbrush, ribbon, mason jar, gift tag, flowers
- Start by cleaning out your mason jar. Make sure it is dry.
- Pour some paint into the mason jar and start swirling it around until the entire inside of the jar is covered with paint.
- Pour out the extra paint and let it dry overnight.
- The next day paint the child’s hand with a contrasting color paint. Place their hand gently, but firmly on the mason jar. Give it a little push on their hand and fingers to make sure they make a good hand print.
- Once the hand print is dry add a nice ribbon and tag that reads “Happy Mother’s Day”. Add a flower (or a couple flowers) to the vase and give it to Mom. She will surely love it!!
Source: Crafts For Kids